Kramers C-HM/HM/PRO high-speed HDMI cable with Ethernet is designed for advanced equipment that requires high-speed cable connections to ensure a high-definition experience with the maximum audio and visual impact.
Kramer C-HM/HM/PRO-25 Features: High Data Transfer Rate - Up to 10.2Gbps. Supported Resolutions 720p/1080i/1080p - Ideal for connecting HD devices to HD/full HD plasma/LCD, PSP3, Blu-ray and HD DVD. Deep Color - Supports 24-bit, 30-bit, 36-bit and 48-bit (RGB or YCbCr) color depths. Best for multimedia applications or home cinema and surround systems. Multi-Channel Audio Support - Supports audio stream for external decoding by AV receivers and automatic audio syncing capabilities. High Quality Connectors - Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, and offer the best possible connectivity. Length - 35ft
Kramer C-HM/HM/PRO-25 Specifications: Type: High-speed HDMI cable. Resolutions Supported: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p. Conductor AWG:
- 3-10ft cables use 28 AWG (7/0.127)
- 15 & 25ft use 26 AWG (7/0.2)
- 35, 50 & 75ft use 24 AWG (7/0.2). Shield:
- Dual overall shield against EMI/RFI interference
- (a) Al- Mylar. Cable OD (mm):
- 3-10ft: 3.0 x 13 mm
- 15 & 25ft: 3.8 x 17mm
- 35, 50 & 75ft: 4.2 x 18.6mm. Molded Connectors: Yes. Gold-Plated Connectors: Yes. HDCP Compliant: Yes. Flame Test: CL2.
Questions on Kramer C-HM/HM/PRO-25 High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (25 ft.)