Martin Professional's Magnum Club Smoke machine is a twin-headed fog package with a remote, ground based fluid supply. The two compact fog heads (each with a 1000 W heater) deliver a continuous, high volume of dense white fog.
This split system allows the heads to be installed in inaccessible areas such as high trussing, club ceilings or under floors.
The 10 liter fluid supply and pump system can be positioned in a more convenient location such as the DJ booth or storage cupboard. This guarantees no more high wire, mid-show refills.
Specifically designed for club installations, Magnum Club Smoke has a rapid heat up time of just 7 minutes and can create a continuous, dense fog output.
A Multifunctional Remote Control and a Direct Thermal Protection Device ensure Magnum Club Smoke runs with a safe, effortless ease.
Magnum Club Smoke is DMX compatible (on service module) and a sturdy "U" bracket allows the head to be mounted at any angle.
Martin Lighting 92250100 Features:
Martin Lighting 92250100 Specifications:
- Max. fog output (approx.): 500 m3 per minute per head
- Max. operating time at full output (approx.): 71 minutes (full 4-head system)
- Operating time: Continuous, automatic level adjustment
- Warm-up time (approx.): 7 minutes
- Control options: Remote control (supplied), DMX, 0-10 V analog
- Remote control features: Instant or timer-controlled variable output
- Timer range: Delay time 2-144 seconds, run time 2-144 seconds
- DMX channels: 1
- Protocol: USITT DMX512/1990
- Housing: Steel & aluminum
- Heat exchanger: 1000 W, direct thermal protection
- Fluid pump: Oscillating piston, high pressure X2
- Onboard fluid capacity: 10 l
- Fluid consumption at peak output: 100 ml per minute, per head
- Orientation (Base): Floor or wall mount
- Remote control: 3-pin locking XLR
- DMX data: 3-pin locking XLR
- Power cable entry: 3-pin IEC male socket
- AC power (US models): 110-120 V nominal, 60 Hz
- Main fuse (220-240 V power) Base: 3.15 AT (slow blow)
- Main fuse (110-120 V power) Base: 5 AT (slow blow)
- Maximum ambient temperature (Ta max.): 40 C (104 F)
- Exterior surface temperature, steady state: 50 C (122 F)
- Max. nozzle temperature: 200 C (392 F)
- EU safety: EN 50 081-1, EN 50 082-1
- EU safety: EN 60 335-1 (1995)
- User manual
- Power cable 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) IEC without end plug
- Analogue remote control c/w 5 m (16.4 ft.) cable
- 10L Container
- Fluid line 6 mm (0.2 in.) x 10 m (32.8 ft.) (head)
- Fluid line 'tee' piece 6 mm (0.2 in.) x 6 mm (0.2 in.) x 6 mm (0.2 in.) (c/w head)
|Subtitle||No Head) Club Smoke Machine (Base Only|
|Warranty||Default 1 Year|
|Special Order||Special Order|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Martin Lighting 92250100 No Head) Club Smoke Machine (Base Only
No questions asked yet