The DS801-112 Transmitter and DS801-113 Receiver combination provides a means of transmitting video (computer or component), and analog audio over a single Twisted Pair-type (CAT-5/6) cable. Both units are compact and easy to use allowing for installation into walls or furniture neat desks, displays, etc. with limited free space available.
The transmitter provides a 15-pin HD female connector for video input (VGA or YPbPr) and a 3.5 mm stereo jack for audio input; the local output uses a 15-pin HD female connector. The female RJ-45 main output provides the main drive to the twisted pair cable which is accepted on the receiver's female RJ-45 main input connector. The receiver also has two 15-pin HD female connectors for the dual buffered video outputs (VGA or YPbPr) and a 3.5 mm jack for audio output. The audio output is mono on both the left and right channels. Video equalization is provided on the receiver to compensate for signal loss when using long cables.
The latest generation of Twisted Pair devices uses an innovative, patented technology developed by ALTINEX. The new signal processing technology allows transmitting and receiving fully equalized computer video signals, stereo, and audio signals over long distances.
Altinex DS801-112 Features:
Altinex DS801-112 Specifications:
- RGBHV or YPbPR: 15-pin HD F (1)
- Stereo Audio: 3.5mm F (1)
- Power: 2-pin TB (1)
- Local Monitor: 15-pin HD F (1)
- Main Output: RJ-45 Shielded (1)
- PC Signal Resolutions: VGA through UXGA
- HDTV Resolutions: 480p through 1080p
- Analog Signal Level: 1.2Vp-p max
- Analog Impedance 75 Ohms
- Sync Level: 0 and 3-5 Vp-p
- Sync Impedance: 10kOhms
- H Frequency: 15 kHz to 130 kHz
- V Frequency: 20 Hz to 150 Hz
- Audio Impedance: 10 kOhms
- Audio Max Level 1 Vp-p
- Local Mon. Impedance: 75 Ohms
- Local Audio: Direct Through
- Twisted Pair: 1.2 VP-p max./ 50 Ohms