The TP115-110 provides transmission of computer video and audio signals over Twisted Pair-type (CAT5) cable when used together with an ALTINEX Twisted Pair receiver, such as the TP115-111. Stereo audio input is received via the 3.5 mm jack and is converted to mono prior to transmission over the CAT5 cable. The TP115-110 is lightweight, streamlined, and easy to use. This unit offers video equalization for up to 800ft (244m) and the signal detect feature shows when a signal is present.
The latest generation of Twisted Pair devices uses an innovative, patented technology developed by ALTINEX. The new signal processing technology allows transmitting and receiving fully equalized computer video signals, stereo, and audio signals over long distances. A second RJ45 connector may be added to drive two TP receivers, or the input connectors may be substituted for use with composite or S-Video signals.
Altinex TP115-110 Specifications:
- RGBHV/YPbPr: 15-pin HD female
- Stereo Audio: 3.5mm female
- Output: Video + Audio RJ45 female
- Signal Types: Altinex - UTP standard fpor TP Series
- Signal Resolutions: VGA thru UXGA or 480p, 567p, 720p, 1080i
- VGA 640x480 @ 60Hz: 800ft (244m)
- XGA 1024x768 @ 60Hz: 600ft (183m)
- SXGA 1280x1024 @ 60Hz: 550ft (168m)
- UXGA 1600x1200 @ 60Hz: 500ft (152m)
- Video Analog Signal: 1.0Vp-p max.
- Video Sync Level: TTL (H Range: 15 kHz to 130 kHz, V-Range: 30Hz to 180 Hz)
- Audio Signal Level: 0 dBu (20Hz-20kHz)
- Video + Mono Audio: Altinex - UTP Standard for TP Series
- Power: 9v, 400mA Power: 3.6W