The ST2600 is a high-fidelity, full-range 6.5 ceiling speaker designed for demanding installation projects such as conference centers, hotels, casinos, and other venues that require rich, full sounding AV playback and precise background and foreground audio.
At BEHRINGER advanced engineering research and exacting quality control standards make certain that every in-ceiling speaker will deliver years of uncompromised sound quality and faultless performance. The ST Series design aesthetic imparts a soft and unobtrusive profile adding modern style and sophistication to any dcor. The ST Series body design provides optimum frequency response and advanced driver protection technology ensures reliable performance under extreme operational conditions.
BEHRINGERs proprietary concentric drivers deliver exceptionally broad frequency response and ultra-wide dispersion. For the Engineer wide dispersion means a wider coverage area per speaker, increasing speaker spacing or allowing for greater overlap, providing exceptional sound reproduction and outstanding coverage while reducing cost for your client.
Building every in-ceiling speaker with both a Low Impedance drive mode and a multi-tap High Impedance transformer, with dual operation modes, ensures that the ST Series will always be a perfect fit in every application, extending a cost-saving benefit to the Installer by streamlining purchasing with singe SKU ordering, reducing inventory and overhead costs with multi-function units, and reducing time spent on proposals by providing a single unit solution to multiple projects.
Behringer EUROCOM ST2600-WH Features:
- Cutting-Edge Engineering - High performance 6.5 coaxial driver in a ported bass reflex design with a sealed enclosure to ensure optimum low frequency response. Standard 8 (200mm) depth for common ceiling space installations.
- Maximum Coverage and Power - 120 nominal dispersion with a 75 Watt RMS power handling capacity and integral 60-Watt 70/100 V matching transformer.
- Diverse Functionality - 4-position rotary power select switch offers access to power taps at 70/100 V plus direct 8-Ohm Low Impedance drive mode with a switchable High-Pass filter which allows full range operation or satellite mode when used with subwoofer.
- Superior Protection - Built in crossover and driver protection.
- Unique Aesthetic Design - Detachable full face powder coated steel grill with foam backing extends to subtle metalized edge trim.
- Secure Installation - Injection molded ported plastic bezel and a zinc coated steel back-can with four mounting clamps and extruded plastic guide tubes which deploy to secure the speaker to the ceiling material.
- Outstanding Safety Ratings - UL1480 and UL2043 Rated and compliant with all applicable safety codes.
Behringer EUROCOM ST2600-WH Specifications:
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 75 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 85 Hz - 20 kHz
- Power handling (pink noise): 60 W
- Max. power handling: 120 W
- Sensitivity: 89 dB, 1 W @ 1 m, 1/2 space
- Nominal dispersion: 150
- Directivity factor (Q): 8.1 averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz
- Directivity factor (DI)L 7.7 averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 2.5 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 O
- Maximum SPL (low impedance): 107 dB @ 1m
- Transformer taps @ 70 V: 60, 30, 15, 7.5 W
- Transformer taps @ 100 V: n/a, 60, 30, 15 W
- Low frequency driver 6.5"
- High frequency driver "
- Baffle: Plastic
- Back can: Steel
- Termination: 4-pole Euroblock
- Outside diameter: 10.3" / 260 mm
- Inside depth: 7.7" / 196 mm
- Cutout size: 9.3" / 235 mm
- Net weight: 7.1 lbs / 3.2 kg
- Shipping/gross weight (by pair): 24.9 lbs / 11.3 kg
- Included accessories: Mounting C-ring and tile rail
- Optional accessories: Plaster ring
- Safety Agency Rating Information: Rated for use in air handling spaces per UL1480, UL2043, NFPA70 and NFPA90. All ST2000 series ceiling speakers are in compliance with applicable fire codes.