The Control 29AV loudspeaker from JBL Professional fills a market need for a full range speaker, larger than other JBL Control Contractor speakers, yet more compact than the JBL Marquis Series speakers. The two-way Control 29AV speaker has an 8" woofer with kevlar cone for weather resistance and a 1-inch exit compression driver mounted onto a rotatable high-frequency horn, which allows use of the speaker in either vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response.
- 110 x 85 HF coverage, rotatable horn.
- 110 Watt transformer for 70V or 100V lines, with 8 ohm thru.
- SonicGuard overload protection.
- 200 mm (8") Kevlar cone woofer, 25 mm (1") titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- Includes InvisiBall mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
- Sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals.