JBL 3252N and 3252 Screen Channel provides smooth and accurate reproduction of cinema soundtracks in a compact and very cost effective system. The convenient all-in-one enclosure requires no field assembly, simplifies set-up to construct a neat sound reproduction system.
JBL 3252N Features:
- Two-way screen channel design for maximum output, optimal coverage, and minimum distortion.
- Available for bi-amplified operation (model 3252) or fully passive operation (model 3252N).
- New molded Optimized Aperture Waveguide technology for ultra low distortion, consistent coverage pattern and extremely uniform frequency response
- Low Frequency section features dual 15” transducers with aluminum ribbon wire voice coils for low distortion and high efficiency.
- Newly designed passive network with driver protection circuit
- All in one enclosure for simple installation
- Shallow profile and side connector design for minimum behind screen depth requirement
- Teonex diaphragm high frequency driver for warm and clean sound. Magnetic fluid for low distortion, high power output.
JBL 3252N Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 37 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 53 Hz - 18 kHz
- System Sensitivity : 103 dB, 2.83V @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Nominal Impedance : 4 ohms
- Rated Maximum SPL : 124 dB, @ 1 m (3.3 ft) 130 dB peak
- Passive System Input
- Power Rating : 400 W
- Bi-Amp System Power Rating : LF: 500 W
- HF: 12.5 W
- Nominal Coverage : 100° horizontal, -30°, +20° vertical
- Crossover frequency : 2000 Hz
- Low Frequency Transducer : Two 380 mm (15 in) dia., 63 mm (2.5 in) ribbon voice coil transducers
- High Frequency Transducer : One 2414H-C compression driver
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 1100 mm x 640mm x 450mm
- (43.3 in x 25.5 in x 17.75 in)
- Net Weight : 46 kg (101 lb)
- Shipping Weight : 52 kg (115 lb)