High Frequency Section with Horn Bracket for 3678 System. For use with the 3678-LF low frequency assembly.
The 3678 screen channel system can be used in either the passive mode or in a bi-amplified system. THX-approved for THX system applications.
JBL 3678-HF Features:
- High Frequency Transducer: 25 mm (1 in) horn throat diameter, 44 mm (1.75 in) pure titanium diaphragm compression driver.
- Flat power response 100 x 100 Bi-Radial horn.
- Operable in bi-amp or passive mode.
- Includes adjustable clamp-type bracket for horn aiming.
- THX - approved for THX system installations (biamplified only).
JBL 3678-HF Specifications:
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Power Capacity: 70W Continuous Program Above 800 Hz; 100W Continuous Program Above 1.2 kHz
- Frequency Range: 500 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 110 dB SPL (1 Watt (2.83 V RMS) @ 1 Meter) - On-Axis On Horn
- Crossover Frequency: 1.2 kHz Recommended