8 ohm Low Frequency Section for 3678 System.
The 3678 screen channel system can be used in either the passive mode or in a bi-amplified system. THX-approved for THX system applications.
JBL 3678-LF Features:
- Low Frequency Transducer: One 380 mm (15 in) low frequency driver.
- Operable in bi-amp or passive mode.
- Shallow profile cabinet minimizes behind-screen space requirements.
- THX - approved for THX system installations (biamplified only).
JBL 3678-LF Specifications:
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Power Capacity: 300W (Passive) IEC Noise
LF: 600W (Bi-Amp)
- Frequency Range: 30 Hz to 20 kHz (10dB) w/3678HF - Passive Mode
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 Watt (2.83 V RMS) @ 1 Meter)
- Crossover Frequency: 1 kHz
- Enclosure Dimensions: 30.13" x 25.63" x 11.5"
- No grille