The Bi-amplified JBL 4722 provides smooth and accurate reproduction of cinema soundstracks in a compact and cost effective system.
JBL 4722 Features:
- Bi-amplified operation
- Power capacity: 600W continuous IEC pink noise
- Large format 3" neodymium, titanium diaphragm, high frequency compression driver.
- Patented Differential Drive 15" low frequency woofers for improved power handling and reduced distortion.
- Two-Way ScreenArray design for maximum output, optimal coverage, and minimum distortion.
JBL 4722 Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 19kHz
- Sensitiviry: 104dB, 2.83V @ 1m (3.3ft)
- Rated Max. SPL: 130dB, @ 1m (3.3ft) 136dB peak
- See spec sheet for further specifications