The Control 23 is the most compact of JBL Professionals Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers making it a perfect choice for patios, foyers, retail or other applications where foreground/ background music and paging are required, with minimum aesthetic impact.
The high-performance Control 20-Series installation speakers feature rugged molded high-impact polystyrene enclosures, symmetrical 90 horn geometry, compact design and textured, ready-to-paint exterior surfaces. Other features include: Invisible mounting system, spring-loaded banana plug terminals and optional factory-installed autoformers.
JBL CONTROL-23-WHITE Features:
- Components: 3.5 in Polypropylene coated woofer, .5 in Titanium coated horn loaded tweeter.
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware*.
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers.
- Readily paintable to match decor.
- 90 x 90 high frequency horn.
- Overload Protection Circuitry.
- Sensitivity: 86 dB SPL, 1 W, 1m
*Patents pending worldwide
JBL CONTROL-23-WHITE Specifications:
- 85 Hz to 22 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- 50 watts continuous program power capacity
- 86 dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
- 8 ohms nominal impedance
- 3.5 kHz crossover frequency
- High-Impact Polystyrene (HIPS) enclosure
- Spring-loaded input terminals
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.6" x 5.5" x 4.4" (193 x 140x 111 mm)
- Net Weight: 1.8 kg (4 lb)