//// MUST BE PURCHASED IN INCREMENTS CARTONS OF 2/EA. (PRICED PER SPEAKER) ////
The Control 24C is a compact ceiling speaker providing premium performance in background, foreground and music-pluspaging sound systems. The Control 24C is perfectly suited for a wide variety of applications from professional offices and airports to restaurants and specialty retail stores. High power handling, wide frequency response and low distortion make the Control 24C ideal for sound systems requiring a higher fidelity sound from ceiling loudspeakers. The premium performance capability ensures excellent sound character, providing pleasant, enveloping sound throughout the listening area.
The Control 24Cs 16 ohm impedance allows use of multiple speakers in parallel without having to use a more expensive constant voltage distributed system. The optional Control 24CT version includes a multitap transformer for 70V/100V systems.
JBLs exclusive SonicGuard overload protection is a non-invasive loudspeaker protection system that is inaudible to the listener, ensuring reliability while providing full fidelity sound. The computer-optimized ported enclosure delivers warm, smooth bass response. Low frequency output can be further augmented with the addition of one of the Control Contractor subwoofer models.
The 100 mm (4 in) woofer features a polypropylene-coated cone and pure butylrubber surround for long life, even in high humidity environments. An aluminum voice coil former provides extra cooling for greater long-term power handling.
The coaxially mounted 19 mm ( in) titanium coated tweeter provides crisp, clear highs. Diffraction-loading of the tweeter provides wide, even coverage of the listening area. The extremely broad 130 coverage pattern allows for fewer speakers to be used, making for a simpler and less expensive installation.
JBL CONTROL-24C Features:
- Coaxially mounted 100 mm (4") woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19mm (0.75") titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter.
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- Wide coverage allows fewer speakers, reducing the cost of the installed sound system without sacrificing performance.
- JBL's exclusive SonicGuard overload protection allows higher operational levels and improved system reliability.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation.
JBL CONTROL-24C Specifications:
- 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- 80 watts continuous program power capacity
- 86 dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
- 16 ohms nominal impedance
- 130 conical coverage (polar)
- Steel back-can with removable locking connector
- Dimensions (height x diameter): 7.9" x 7.7" (200 x195 mm)
- Net Weights: 2.7 kg (6 lbs)