JBL's Control 52 satellite loudspeaker produces superb high fidelity sound via a low distortion 60 mm (2.5") driver, which features a secondary bucking magnet for high efficiency, rubber half roll surround for enhanced bass performance, 19 mm (0.75") copper clad aluminum wire voice coil on a vented Nomex former for high fidelity and reliability, and a copper-capped pole piece for more consistent impedance and extended high frequency response. The wall bracket allows each speaker to be angled up to 45 off-axis.
JBL CONTROL-52-WH Features:
- Stylish, unobtrusive design fits into a wide variety of decors
- High fidelity sound
- Selectable 70V/100V for distributed lines, or low impedance
- Versatility for either two or four satellite speakers per system
- Ability to mix and match with Control Contractor40 Series inceiling models
- Wall-mount brackets included
JBL CONTROL-52-WH Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 140 Hz 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (3 dB): 180 Hz 17 kHz
- Power Capacity:
- 50 Watts Continuous Program Power (2 hrs)
- 25 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (2 hrs)
- 30 Watts Continuous Program Power (100 hrs)
- 15 Watts Continuous Pink Noise (100 hrs)
- Nominal Sensitivity:
- 85 dB (4.0V/1m = 1W)
- 82 dB (2.83V, 1m)
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 150 x 150 (omnidirectional)
- Rated Maximum SPL (1m): 94 dB average, 100 dB peak
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Transducer Driver: 60 mm (2.5") with polypropylene cone, butyl rubber surround, 19 mm (0.75") copper-clad coil, vented Nomex former, secondary bucking magnet, and copper sleeved pole piece for high frequency extension.
- Input Connector: Removable locking 2-pin connector with screw-down terminals. Max wire 12 AWG (2.5 mm2)
- Material: High impact polystyrene, painted zinc-plated metal grille.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 4.5" H x 3.3" W x 3.75" D (115 x 84 x 96 mm)
- Wall bracket dimensions: 2" (51 mm)
- Net Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 lbs. (0.8 kg)
- Included Accessories: Wall bracket (both speaker and wall parts), 2-pin locking connector.
NOTE: Shown above in black, comes in white.