(Price shown is for one speaker only. You must order in multiples of 2)
The JBL CSS-1S/T is a compact two-way loudspeaker designed for use on 100V or 70V distributed speaker lines, or in 8 ohms direct mode. The 135mm (5 1/4 inch) low frequency loudspeaker and 19mm (3/4 inch) polycarbonate dome tweeter reproduce full-range sound quality for foreground or background music and are voiced for maximum speech clarity and intelligibility.
The rugged enclosure is fitted with an included, easy-to-install ball-type wall-mount bracket that can pivot to aim the speaker in a variety of directions, or the speaker can be aimded straight out from the wall. The flat bottom surface of the cabinet allows the speaker to be set on a surface such as a shelf.
- Frequency Range: 85 - 18kHz
- Frequency Response: 120 - 16kHz
- Power Capacity: 60 watts
- Sensitivity: 86 dB SPL, 1W at 1m
- Max SPL: 106 dB at 8 ohms direct setting; 96 dB at 10w setting
- Nominal Coverage: 120 degrees by 120 degrees
- Directivity Factor: 6.2
- Directivity Index: 7.9 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- LF Driver: 5.25 inches
- HF Driver: 0.75 inche polycarbonate dome tweeter
- Input Connectors: Spring-loaded terminals