JBL's Commercial Series Ceiling Speaker provide excellent performance for paging and background music application. High sensitivity across the product line provides maximum sound level, even at low tap settings.
Model CSS8018 is a high-powered 200mm (8 in) speaker with 97 dB sensitivity and a 10-Watt multi tap transformer. The speaker's triple-voltage transformer provides versatility by allowing use on 100V, 70V, or 25V distributed loudspeaker lines.
The drivers feature a full 25mm (1 in) diamter voice coil with a Kapton coil-former and high-temperature wire for better power dissipation and long-term reliability.
JBL CSS8018 Specifications:
- Driver Size (dual-cone): 200mm (8 in)
- Driver Sensitivity (mid-range): 97 dB
- Frequency Range, Driver/Grille Assembly: 50Hz - 17kHz
- Frequency Range, Installed in CSS-BB backcan: 90Hz - 17kHz
- Coverage (2kHz): 110 degrees
- Driver Continuous Power Handling: 20 Watts
- Transformer Insertion Loss: 1.5 dB max.
- Matching CSS Backcan: CSS-BB8