The Kramer 103AV is a high performance 1:3 distribution amplifier for composite video and audio stereo signals. Video bandwidth of 320MHz ensures that the 103AV remains transparent even in the most critical applications. The 103AV accepts a single input and distributes it to three identical outputs using RCA connectors for video, and 3.5mm phone connectors for audio stereo. A 12V power supply is provided, but the optional VA-50P can power up to six Kramer devices requiring 12VDC. The 103AV is part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality, and cost effective solutions for a variety of applications.
- Inputs: 1 composite video, 1Vpp/75 ohms on anRCA connector. 1 audio stereo, 1Vpp/33 k? on 3.5-mm mini phone connector
- Outputs: 3 composite video, 1Vpp/75 ohms on RCAconnectors. 3 audio stereo, 1Vpp/50? on 3.5mm mini phone connectors
- Video Bandwidth (-3dB): 320MHz
- Audio Bandwidth (-3dB): 20kHz
- Diff. Gain: 0.1%
- Diff. Phase: 0.16 Deg.
- K-Factor: 0.05%
- Video S/N Ratio: 72dB
- Audio S/N Ratio: 85dB Unweighted
- Crosstalk: -70dB @ 20kHz
- Video Coupling: AC
- Audio THD+Noise: 0.02%
- Power Source: 12 VDC, 100 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.7" x 2.95" x 0.98"
- Weight: 0.62 lbs approx.
- Accessories: Power supply, mounting bracket
- Options: RK-T1, RK-T3 19 inch rack adapter
- Warranty: 7-year