The 482xl is a high performance audio transcoder for balanced and unbalanced stereo audio signals. It simultaneously converts balanced stereo signals to unbalanced stereo audio and unbalanced stereo audio signals to balanced stereo audio.
* Bi-directional Format Conversion - Balanced Stereo Audio to unbalanced stereo Audio and unbalanced stereo Audio to Balanced stereo Audio simultaneously.
* Connectors - Terminal Blocks (balanced & unbalanced)
* Level (Gain) Control - Independent L & R adjustment while Transcoding for both Balanced to unbalanced conversion and unbalanced to Balanced conversion.
* S/N Ratio - 95db Balanced to unbalanced & 87db unbalanced to balanced, unweighted
* Compact Size - Part of the Kramer TOOLS family of compact, high quality and cost effective solutions
1 unbalanced audio stereo on a 3-pin terminal block connector; 1 balanced audio stereo on a 5-pin terminal block
1 balanced audio stereo on a 5-pin terminal block connector; 1 unbalanced audio stereo on a 3-pin terminal block connector
MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:
Balanced: 21dBm; unbalanced: [email protected] gain
-57dB to + 6dB (balanced to unbalanced level); -16dB to + 19dB (unbalanced to balanced level)
Balanced to unbalanced: in=AC, out=DC; Unbalanced to balanced: in=AC, out=DC
95db/87dB @ balanced to unbalanced/unbalanced to balanced, unweighted
12 VDC, 190 mA (fully loaded)
12cm x 7.5cm x 2.5cm (4.7" x 2.95" x 0.98"), W, D, H
0.3 kg. (0.66 lbs.) approx.
Power supply, mounting bracket
19" rack adapters RK-T1, RK-T3