Unlike nickel cadmium, or NiCAD batteries, Listen LA-362 Rechargable AA NiMH Batteries do not suffer from memory conditions, therefore they fully recharge and fully discharge hundreds of times. This provides many years of dependable service on one set of batteries.
With Listen's SmartCharge technology, the belt pack unit has the recharging circuits are built in. Therefore, you never have to remove the batteries for recharge -- they fully discharge and recharge within the unit.
Two (2) AA batteries are required to operate each Listen belt pack device, and eight (8) are required for the LR-600. Each LA-362 pack includes two (2) batteries.
- Use with Listen's LT-700 Portable Transmitter, personal receivers (LR-500, LR-400 or LR-300) or LR-600 Wireless Speaker/Receiver
- AA battery size
- Nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries do not have to be completely discharged and recharged every time (no memory effect)
- Recharge hundreds of times right in the Listen unit
- Description: AA Alkaline, 2 per pack
- Battery Type: AA
- Voltage: 1.2VDC
- Capacity: 1300mA each
- Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
- NOTE: Open case during charging. Charging units may overheat and present a fire hazard in a closed case.