- Molded-in unbreakable carrying handle and valance
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon trigger release latching system
- Roller blade style wheels
- Convenient end towing handle
- Corner cleats for easy interior customization
Interiors dimensions are measured with all 4 cleats installed.
Everything is great about this case, I love it; however, my Roland G70 has a touch screen that is tilted at an angle and upward. The bottom foam was thick, so I couldn't close the top lid, plus the touch screen would've contacted the top lid, so I had to shave down the foam on the bottom, in order to lower the instrument inside the case. Now it sits nicely.
Unfortunately I couldn't use those 4 corners with Velcro to secure the instrument from moving sideways, I'm just gonna use something else for that.
So far, I think this is a great product, but the rubber still has to meet the road, metaphorically and literally, so will see. :))